"

Search This Blog

September 25, 2013

Could It Be True? Well! A Senior Kenyan Anti-Terror Officer Says They Have No Doubt About That


According to Uk's daily mail, a shop worker had said that a woman who resembled 'white widow' Samantha Lewthwaite (pictured herein)sprayed her with machine gun bullets during the Kenyan mall massacre. 

As the four-day siege ended yesterday, a witness said an AK-47-wielding ‘pale-skinned woman’ with long dark hair – the same as British Muslim convert Lewthwaite – locked eyes with her as she cowered beneath a box before opening fire from a balcony.
Amazingly, the woman, who gave her name only as Caroline, escaped unharmed as Islamists stormed the Westgate shopping centre. 
She said: ‘She was high up but not far from me, close enough that I saw her looking along the floor where I was until she saw me.
‘She stopped and aimed at me and then opened fire. All of the  bullets did not hit me, I don’t know how that happened.
‘She stopped firing at me for a moment and looked away and I jumped up and ran around a corner and that’s how I escaped.
‘She had pale skin and long black hair, and was wearing a baggy black top. I can’t remember very much, but I remember she had pale skin.’
A senior Kenyan anti-terror officer last night revealed that police had received many witness accounts of a female attacker resembling the widow of 7/7 bomber Jermaine Lindsay. He added: ‘We believe that she was involved in the attack. We cannot doubt the eyewitnesses who say they saw her commanding the attackers.’
Kenya foreign minister Amina Mohamed also added: ‘The Briton was a woman... who has done this many times before.’
Oop! A woman said to have four (4) children for that matter!!!



No comments: