"

Search This Blog

August 06, 2013

NDLEA Arrests Man In Possession Of 2.120 kg Methamphetamine

Arinze Ifeanyi John had been arrested by Operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport (MMIA) Lagos State. NDLEA Airport Commander, Mr. Hamza Umar said four parcels containing substances that tested positive for methamphetamine were found in his possession. The drug was said to be carefully hidden that, officers had to cut open the sides of the bag to recover the parcels of drugs.
The suspect, Arinze, who claimed to be an Alumni Ambassador of Bolton University, holds a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration at Madona University, Okija, Anambra State and had also claimed, #“I came to Nigeria in June as an Alumni Ambassador of my University. Work was at advanced stage for an exhibition in Onitsha with parents and prospective candidates who are interested in furthering their education in the United Kingdom. In the process, I got an interview request in London, which I had wanted to quickly attend and continue with my assignment in Nigeria.”  #“My friend who assisted me in buying my ticket gave me the bag to use for my trip. It was inside the bag that the parcels of drug were found. I am very sorry for what has happened. I want my friends, relatives and business partners to please understand my situation.” [image: text: *The Guardian*]
 Hmm! Pity...? Readers what do you say about this suspect? Should he be forgiven just like that? Your comment!  

No comments: