"

Search This Blog

July 27, 2013

Gay Marriage: 'I'd Rather Go To Hell Than Worship A Homophobic God.'

Archbishop Desmond Tutu
Hmm! Interesting strong words of the South African Nobel peace laureate  Archbishop Desmond Tutu, concerning the much frenzied debate about legalizing gay marriage around the globe. The 81-year-old Archbishop, speaking at the launch of the UN's first campaign to promote gay rights emphasized, *as dailymail*, *"I'd rather go to hell than worship a homophobic God." *"I am as passionate about this campaign as I ever was about apartheid. For me, it is the same level." *I would refuse to go to a homophobic heaven. No, I would say sorry, I mean I would much rather go to the other place." *"I would not worship a God who is homophobic and that is how deeply I feel about this." Daddy Tutu, tell them, *even God in Heaven supports you and everyone who is against this nonsense* 

No comments: